Hi! Thank you for considering making a donation to Aria Jae's Elephant Saver Fundraiser. Please click the following links to find out more about making a donation. In particular, please read questions 2 - 6. Just click on each question for more information. If you still have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put "Elephant Saver" in the subject line for a speedy response.
1. Why should you donate an item to the Elephant Saver fundraiser?
2. What sort of items are we looking for?
3. Do you have to donate something that is worth a certain amount of money?
4. Do you ship the item(s) to us or to the auction winner?
5. How do you donate something?
6. Once you've shipped your item to us, what else should you do?
Thank you for taking the time to read this. If you wish to donate something, please click on question 5 and fill out the survey to get the process started. If you cannot donate something, you can still help by following us on Facebook and sharing our posts about the Fundraiser. We need all the help we can get in finding vendors who might be interested in donating and getting the word out when the fundraiser goes lives.
Please note: We are accepting donations until March 6. We need at least a week to photograph and get the items up on the blog. Please be sure to take into account shipping times especially if you are located outside the US to ensure your item arrives by March 6. Review question 4 for more detail.